Accredited online TESOL and TEFL certification
Goldstart TEFL runs accredited online TESOL certification courses. Goldstart TEFL is accredited by ITEFLAC.
ITEFLAC is a verified UK Register of Learning Provider number 10089346
The prestigious International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) accredits our online Goldstart CertTESOL courses.
ITEFLAC accreditation meets USA and UK standards, so you get valid international certification.
ITEFLAC is registered in the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP), a portal for UK government departments, agencies, learners, and employers to share essential information about learning providers.
Click here to verify ITEFLAC’s registration and enter 10089346 in the UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) field.
Dual certification in TESOL and TEFL
Our course awards accredited online TESOL and TEFL certification.
ITEFLAC awards accredited status based on a successful assessment of the following eight areas:
- Premises, and Health and Safety
- Governance, Teaching and Research Activity
- Learning, Teaching and Research Activity
- Quality Assurance and Enhancement
- Student Welfare
- Awards and Qualifications
- Marketing and Recruitment of Students
- Systems Management and Compliance with Immigration Regulations
Here is the result of our ITEFLAC 8 point inspection. As you can see, we passed all eight requirements with flying colours. Grade A, 10 out of 10 – nothing but the best for our students and graduates.
We got top marks in our accreditation assessment
What is ITEFLAC?
More details about the International TEFL Accreditation Council
ITEFLAC is an international quality assurance agency working to improve the quality assurance standards of TEFL/TESOL organizations worldwide. With its global network of experts, ITEFLAC grants accreditation to TEFL/TESOL course providers.
ITEFLAC’s International Accreditation represents an education provider’s commitment to delivering quality to global standards. It assures the stakeholders that their TEFL/TESOL qualifications will have increased acceptability worldwide. ITEFLAC accreditation gives Goldstart a competitive edge over other regional and international TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
ITEFLAC grants international accreditation through a unique process that we have developed by organizing the best global organizational practices in one place in collaboration with regional accreditation bodies. ITEFLAC’s accreditation process works as a general basis of evaluation for any TEFL/TESOL organization. It provides them with an international accreditation that supplements their regional accreditation. The accreditation process is a dynamic and evolving system that is continually updated to cater to new academic, business, and professional developments.
ITEFLAC Ltd is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) with an official UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) 10089346. The UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) is the portal for government departments, agencies, learners, and employers to share essential information about learning providers.
Goldstart TEFL abides by the ITEFLAC code of TEFL practice
Goldstart TEFL shows professional respect for the TEFL teaching profession
Accredited members of the International TEFL Accreditation Council agree to abide by the ITEFLAC’s Code of Professional Practice by which they will:
- Conduct themselves at all times with integrity in the discharge of their duties according to law and this clause overrides all others so that where there is conflict, this clause shall prevail
- Maintain high standards of personal behaviour at all times and do nothing to bring themselves, the International TEFL Accreditation Council, or the profession into disrepute
- Take personal responsibility for the establishment and maintenance of good relations with other professional, public and private bodies
- Maintain the integrity of the profession in public and the media
- Take no improper action which might injure or malign the reputation of other professionals
- Respect the rights of the individual
- Respect the wishes and aspirations of students
- Maintain strict confidentiality of personal information
- Ensure, as far as is possible, that individual students achieve their full educational potential
- Exercise professional judgment in furthering the resolution of educational problems
- Refrain from any acts that may cause students harm
- Take no advantage of a position of authority with a student for personal, political or other purposes
- Further the development of professional skills, knowledge, and attitudes in themselves and colleagues
- Ensure positive collaboration with those in educational and other institutions, authorities, examination boards and other specialist bodies
Goldstart TEFL ITEFLAC accreditation certificate
Proof of Goldstart TEFL accreditation